Introducing the “BOOTSTART plan”
LEANSTACK was founded around a big what if question.
What if entrepreneurship were like football (or soccer to some of you) — with low barriers to entry and a level playing field?
In my early travels, I found entrepreneurs everywhere. While we all looked different and spoke different languages, I saw that for the first time in history, we all had near-equal access to the same tools and knowledge, wanted and feared the same things, and made the same mistakes.
This inspired me to sell my last business and start a new company whose mission is helping entrepreneurs everywhere succeed through better tools, content, and training resources.
Early this year, I rolled out my last 7 years of learning — spanning 2 best-selling books, hundreds of workshops, and thousands of hours with entrepreneurs, as a new feature in the LEANSTACK platform — The Roadmap.
This week, we are rolling out a new BOOTSTART plan aimed at early stage founding teams for up to 5 members working on a single project for just a flat fee of $10/mo.
If you are a student with an active .edu account, the BOOTSTART plan is $0 (free). Fill out an application to apply
Here are the finer details:
Up to 5 members, $10 monthly flat fee
$7 per user/month for additional members
What you get:
- Lean Canvas: Capture your business model story in 20 minutes versus 2- days. #NoBusinessPlan
- Traction Model: Build a traction roadmap using just 7 key metrics. #NoExcelMagic
- Sprint Board: Visualize your goals, risks, and experiments on a single page. #NoProductRoadmaps
- The Roadmap: A battle-tested guided curriculum for taking an idea from concept to scale. Used by accelerators, universities, and enterprises.
How to sign-up for the BOOTSTART plan:
- Create a new account or sign-in at https://leanstack.com.
- Click the Upgrade tab on the left.
- Select the BOOTSTART plan.
There is no time better than the present to start.